I haven't been blogging lately because our external hard drive, which has all of our pictures on it won't show up anymore. BAH! so since I don't have pictures I feel like I can't blog.
I had an awesome birthday last week and one of my favorite parts was Olivias present to me. I told her it was my birthday and we sang to me, then she said "Hane on." She ran away and came back with 3 wrapped presents. I opened the first one...the movie 'babe' (from our entertainment center), then a bag of microwave popcorn, and then a pair of my shoes (from my closet). It was so cute. She is so thoughtful. :)
Cory took me to dinner with some friends and then to see Avatar...it was fun to get a date and spend time with great people.
Lily's cutest new thing is being addicted to the movie 'enchanted'. She calls it "pee-sess" (princess). Every morning after we drop Olivia off at school, she asks me for "See-all" (cereal) and Pee-sess"
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Update...
Posted by Holly at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Isn't it great to have a daughter who knows exactly what you like, and will give it to you? It's just a bonus that nobody had to spend any money.
I hope you can find your photos soon. All you Larsens are so photogenic.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment