Olivia went to her first day today. She was sooo excited and looked so darn cute and I was the ball baby. As I pulled away I cried thinking about how much I'll miss her all day and how big and grown up she is to go a full day of school.
The sad part was, she ended up with an ear infection and had a fever all day but the teacher confused her symptoms with a typical first day kindergartner. I felt sooo bad for her. She was burning up when I picked her up and didn't want to move or talk. We got the antibiotics in her and she'll stay home tomorrow to make sure the fever is under control. Brave little girl. I made sure she knows now that if she ever feels that miserable, to tell the teacher and the teacher can call me. She won't be in trouble and not to be scared to ask.
Her and Daddy matched colors today. He was pointing at the matching pants and she was supposed to be "pointing" at the matching shirts.
Lily wanted in on the action so she stood up on the stool and pointed at her dress.



4 comments:
poor baby :( ....but she looked sooo cute! All grown up...love it!
Such a milestone, that kindergarten first day. It was wonderful to see you on Saturday. Promise: I'm going to be on time in the future.
Such a milestone, that kindergarten first day. It was wonderful to see you on Saturday. Promise: I'm going to be on time in the future.
sooo cute!
Post a Comment