The girls looked SOOOO darling on Easter Sunday. My great friend found these matching dresses and then made hair bows to match. I tried to get a really good picture of them together in their dresses and this was the best we got. They are so precious...I just wanted to eat them up.
Easter egg hunt with cousins! They had sooooo much fun. So this is the "before" picture. Notice the empty baskets. ;)
Lily promptly ate ALL the candy out of the eggs, and then snatched unattended baskets and finished that candy as well. She's a sweet tooth for sure. (Gramma should recognize her darling dress)
Olivia snacking on some easter candy. She is funny with the camera and won't look for a picture very often so we have to be stealth and what we get is what we get.
It was such a pretty day...Cory took the girls on a fun bike ride - they LOVED it!
Cory was playing "roll the ball" with the littler girls and Lily got up from sitting next to her cousin to give daddy a big hug.
We had a great weekend. I always love Easter, remembering our fun family traditions from I was young. It was so cute to see the girls have a good time and hopefully start making some great memories for them to reflect on when they are bigger too.



3 comments:
I love those girls!
Those girls are darling. Sure do miss ya!
Your sweeties are so lucky to have each other. Life is more fun when you have a sibling to make it "real." Especially Easter dresses. Easter Egg Hunts. Hugging Daddy.
Post a Comment