Welcome to our life of pigtails and ponies, lost shoes and popsicle treats. Leave comments or just check us out...Welcome to a snapshot of our lives.
Oh my goodness!!! He is so adorable! and I love the dark hair...it kind of looks like a mohawk in this video. SO CUTE!
I love newborns teenie feet and chicken legs. He's so cute!
i could almost smell that yucky baby poop! he's so tiny and cute!
Holly...I am so happy for you. Enjoy every second it goes so so fast. Congrats!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! He is so adorable! and I love the dark hair...it kind of looks like a mohawk in this video. SO CUTE!
I love newborns teenie feet and chicken legs. He's so cute!
i could almost smell that yucky baby poop! he's so tiny and cute!
Holly...I am so happy for you. Enjoy every second it goes so so fast. Congrats!
Post a Comment